Slowing Down Aging and Keeping your Heart Healthy

Slowing Down Aging and Keeping your Heart Healthy

Avid Netflix fans will be familiar with Grace and Frankie, two seniors in their 70s who are living their life to the fullest. In their early 70s, both went through divorce and picked themselves up to kickstart not just their romantic lives but also their careers as well. As Grace Hanson, played by Jane Fonda, says it best, “Before when I was young, there was this big oak tree in the backyard, I could shoot up that sucker faster than any boy in the neighborhood, the best part was getting to the tippy top and looking down at the world. When I was up there, I feel like I could do anything. Inside, I still feel like that little girl.”

So how can you also imitate the same feisty and youthful attitude that both Grace and Frankie exude? Science explains us both the why and the how. Continue Reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telltale signs of Alzheimer’s disease